Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2009 auto Mazda bt 50 diesel, the engine light is…

Customer Question
Hi, I have a 2009...
Hi, I have a 2009 auto Mazda bt 50 diesel, the engine light is on, I have had the switch replaced, they said it was fine when they replaced it.
I have only done about 200 kms, since it was replaced, I bought this car from a car yard. I have called the dealership and they will be investigating the problem.
What are your thoughts, thanks John
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Australia Car
2/15/2016
AU Auto Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. Post back when you can and we can work from there.

The check engine light comes on when the computer sees a systems fault and when the check engine light comes on the computer system will set and store a fault code and or codes. If you can get the computer system scanned and post back with the fault code I will try and help you determine the cause.