Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

Brake pedal gone to floor on Vdj200series landcruiser and

Customer Question

Brake pedal gone to floor on Vdj200series landcruiser and all warning lights and alarms have come on but no loss of brake fluid also had strange noise coming from somewhere on drivers side below the dash before alarms came on
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In most cases if you are not loosing any break fluid and the break system dose not have any trapped sir then you may have a failing master cylinder. I would have that checked first and if the warning lights are coming on then one other thing you should consider doing is to have the computer system scanned to see if there are any fault code setting. If you can get this done and post back with the results we can work from there.