Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

P0734 and P0751 faulty codes coming up on the screen

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Australia Car
2/8/2016
AU Auto Mechanic: Lou P., ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
Lou P.
Lou P., ASE Certified Technician

Hello, P0734 is a general code for fault in 4th gear of the transmission. you will need a scan tool to read the transmission module codes and also most likely have the transmission inspected for proper shifting.

P0751 is also for the transmission., it states issue with the shift solenoid s1,

the transmission may just have a faulty solenoid., or a failing gear,it will need to be inspected and diagnosed. hope this helps, Lou