Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

My battery went flat on my Kia Rio 2009 model ..stereo

Customer Question
My battery went flat...

My battery went flat on my Kia Rio 2009 model ..stereo showing ICDE ..I don't have a code to unlock it ? can you help

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Need code for my stereo to unlock it

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Australia Car
2/2/2016
AU Auto Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 2 years ago
Pete, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any info here on this radio code.In some cases this can be due to the code being difficult to obtain or the correct person that may have access to this code may not be online.Usually the best place to get this code is from a dealer and in some cases they may or may not charge for this code or info as long as you provide proof of ownership and a photo ID.The other option is this link here http://www.radio-code.com/Nissan-and-others-code-retrivial.htm.If neither of these are an option for you on this here let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete