Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

I forgot my stereo code number Ford Escape 2004 model

Customer Question

I forgot my stereo code number for my Ford Escape 2004 model
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted the code info here on this.In some cases this can be due to the code being difficult to obtain or the correct person that may have access to this code may not be online.In most cases this code here has to be obtained from a dealer and they may give this info to you at no charge if they see proof of ownership of the vehicle and a photo ID.The other option you can try is this link here http://www.radio-code.com/?gclid=CLvMzpKE1coCFQ-RaQodPPEO_g.If neither of these are an option for you let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You can't help me get the radio code for my Ford Escape 2004 model?
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately I dont have the info myself on this here for your code but someone else here might have this info.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete