Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

Fuses
, vw Passat 2006 20t petrol, need to know where…

Customer Question
Vw Passat 2006 20t...

Vw Passat 2006 20t petrol, need to know where all the fuses go.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Australia Car
1/29/2016
AU Auto Mechanic: gomi_otaku, Technician replied 2 years ago
gomi_otaku
gomi_otaku, Technician

You are working on the fuse block under the hood (E-box)? And if you could tell me how many spaces you have in that box, there should be numbering next to the fuse spaces, there is a "low" box and a "high" box, depending on your build, and they have either 20 something or 50 something fuses, with different layouts.