cloe0626
cloe0626, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  was a mechanic in the army for four years and have been working at a dealer ship the past five years
74954164

2002 Toyota land cruisers GXL turbo What causes the hazard

Customer Question

2002 Toyota land cruisers GXL turbo What causes the hazard lights to stay flashing and not turn off after just using the turning indicator
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  cloe0626 replied 1 year ago.

a faulty hazard light switch the turning signal is ran off of the hazard light switch

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  cloe0626 replied 1 year ago.

here is the phone call request you have ask for as soon as you accept i will give you a call