Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

I desperately need the 8 pin wire configuration 2005 Nissan…

Customer Question
I desperately need the 8...
I desperately need the 8 pin wire configuration for a 2005 Nissan Pulsar 4 door sedan's hazard light switch as the plastic clip broke and all the wires fell out and I have no way to know which wire goes where. Can you please help me?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Australia Car
1/25/2016
AU Auto Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 2 years ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

Here is what I have shown

Pin 1 - green with red stripe

Pin 2 - green with white stripe

Pin 3 - white with green stripe

Pin 4 - white

Pin 5- green with black stripe

Pin 6 - green with yellow stripe

Pin 7 - red with white stripe

Pin 8 - red with yellow stripe

The pinout on the connector looks like this(see attached)

4 5 - - 6

8 7 2 1 3

I have uploaded the wiring diagram as well which has connector pinout

Sorry but this is not the right configuration as it is the one you already have posted for an older model of this type of car. Mine is also an eight pin but the top row is reversed. I have one pin on its own to the left, then a two pin gap then two pins on the right. Next is 5 pins in the bottom row no gaps between pins. Note: I also have every colour of wire you listed except I do not have a red with yellow stripe. I have a solid black wire instead. Please help to get the correct plug in configuration as I have no turn signals or hazard lights. I have included two images to assist you. Many thanks, ***** ***** Nissan Pulsar ST-L 4 door sedan n16VIN: JN1CBAN16A0513991

HI,

What I pull up using your VIN is the same as I posted, so my database must be wrong. I will opt out and see if another expert has the correct information

You have not gotten back to me and answered my question. You said you were referring me on to another expert but no one contacted me. It has now been two days, and still no response or help and yet again no correct answer either. I thought this service was a good idea now beginning to believe it is a waste of time and a rip off. Please refund all money charged for no service by your orginsation. I believe it was $29.00. Refund or I will take action, as you provided no service to me.
I can send you the correct configuration as I found the correct diagram on my own maybe I should become one of your experts, as you could not provide me with the correct one, very unhappy and unimpressed by your lack of service. Refund me now.