Australia Car

Australian Car Repair Issues? Ask an Auto Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Australia Car

How to bypass immobiliser on my peugeot 307 2ltr petrol

Customer Question
how to bypass immobiliser on my peugeot 307 2ltr petrol
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Australia Car
1/22/2016
AU Auto Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 1 year ago
Pete, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted info on how to bypass this here.Usually with something like this model this cannot be bypassed and the component causing the immobilizer fault has to be corrected to correct any theft/immobilizer issues.This in some cases has to be diagnosed and repaired by a dealer or authorized repair center as programming may be needed after the repair has been done.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hi Pete, Have been using non functional remote key for access & starting. Lost alternator drive belt & ran on battery power until battery flattened. replaced belt & battery. Would not start. Mechanic/ auto electrician advises all systems are functional but immobiliser was tripped. Long distance tow to dealer & new key & programming cost prohibitive. Saw Utube video different car where 3 plugs to immobiliser box were plugged to original car position then replugged to immobiliser possibly resetting. car started. I am looking for options to Reset, Bypass or disable immobiliser with out incurring above costs. Your advice will be appreciated.............Trevor

Unfortunately this is all of the info I have on this here myself.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete

AU Auto Mechanic: cloe0626, Auto Mechanic replied 1 year ago
cloe0626
cloe0626, Auto Mechanic

hello my name is ***** ***** you still needing help with your question

cloe0626
cloe0626
cloe0626, Auto Mechanic