Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

I have a toyota aurion sx6 the brake lights are not working

Customer Question

Hi I have a toyota aurion sx6 the brake lights are not working but reverse and indicators are becouse I towed a boat trailer and the trailer cables were faulty wen I put the connection to the tow bar the one indicator was stuck but wen I took the trailer in the water just the brake lights not working and the scv showed up on cluster
Help Sam
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

The first thing that needs done here is to check and see if any fuses had blown/shorted out causing this fault here needing replaced.I have seen blown fuses cause this issue here with the affected fuse needing replaced.If this was already done and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete