Australia Car

Australian Car Repair Issues? Ask an Auto Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Australia Car

How do I remove the spare tyre from a mazda proceed marvie

Customer Question
1996...
how do I remove the spare tyre from a mazda proceed marvie 1996
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Australia Car
1/9/2016
AU Auto Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 1 year ago
Pete, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has replied with the info on how to remove this here.In some cases this is due to the correct person that may have the info on how this is removed is not online or the info is difficult to obtain.

Usually in your owners manual it will tell you how this is removed but if you do not have access to this manual or it does not tell you how this is done you might contact a dealer or service center in your area that works on this model here to see if they can tell you how this is done.If this is not an option for you on this here let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Pete, Technician