Curtis
Curtis, Australia Car Mechanic
Experience:  Qualified Automotive Mechanic, LPG & Airconditioning Diagnostic Technician.
29271542

Have a Hyundai H1 van replacing the head gasket and need the

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** have a Hyundai H1 van replacing the head gasket and need the torque settings for the head bolts and camshaft bolts
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Specifications for the head bolts and over head cam torque
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $24) to post your type of question to Car Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: need asap
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Tool Hut replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My Name is ***** ***** for posting your question to just answer. I am a ASE Certified Master Auto Technician with 20 years experience. I am confident we can resolve your problem together.Please remember I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies to get to a satisfactory resolution.I also try to give all of the information you may need expecting a positive rating.

I found some specs for the cylinder head, hope this helps

http://fme-cat.com/LiveDocs/99999.pdf