Curtis
Curtis, Australia Car Mechanic
Experience:  Qualified Automotive Mechanic, LPG & Airconditioning Diagnostic Technician.
29271542

Sorry i have taken so to get back to you i brought a new

Customer Question

Hello richard sorry i have taken so long to get back to you i brought a new pump and sender but sti;ll have the problem i have now spent more money when not needed to do so i made sure both sides are full of gas how ever the gauge is only reading just
under half then i unplugged both units turned on ignition and gauge still reading under half??? what the heck even when unplugged ---- where do i go to from here richard????
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

So right now both sides of the tank are full but the fuel gauge is stuck at half?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
that's correct. Also when both units are disconnected and I turn the ignition on the fuel gauge still reads half way?.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
richard i would like to talk to you over the phone which would narrow down the elimination process just let me know where you are based that way i can give you the correct number to ring as i am in new zealand..
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi still waiting for a reply its been 24rhs?????
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Richard i do not under stand i rated you excellent which means you should have been paid for you service-yet i still have not got this problem fixed i asked you if you could contact me via phone to discuss the problem i have with this stupid jag, but you have not reply,d back for for more than 3 days now and yet it states in the disclaimer no more than a seven minute wait time ?????
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i do not under stand i rated (apparently an expert) excellent which means they should have been paid for there service-yet i still have not got this problem fixed.... i asked if they could contact me via phone to discuss the problem i have with this stupid jag, but they have not reply,d back for for more than 3 days now and yet it states in the disclaimer no more than a seven minute wait time ?????