Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

I have just purchased a 105 series landcruiser with 1hz

Customer Question

Hi . I have just purchased a 105 series landcruiser with 1hz engine with garret after market intercooler turbo which was fitted in 2009. Engine has done roughly 400k. Is engine capable of towing van round oz. Or do you recommend upgrade. It is running fine and doing everything right.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

There is alot of information needed that is missing - weight of caravan you plan to tow, condition of transmission to your knowledge, whether it has tow package or not.

If you provide this information I can be more specific, but at this point all I can tell you that is if the caravan you plan to tow is within the limits of your vehicle's tow capacity, technically it should tow it fine. But again, you really need to provide more information for a specific information