Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

Recently had starter motor replaced on my 1999 Nissan Pulsar

Customer Question

Recently had starter motor replaced on my 1999 Nissan Pulsar SSS. RADIO code,2154, not working. Have tried entering in sequence several times but no go.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

When the radio code does not work like this here this indicates either the radio itself is at fault internally with it needing either removed and repaired or replaced or there is an issue with the radio that may have been swapped out once before and this code does not work for it.In this case you would need the serial number from the radio itself to give to a dealer so they can look up the code info for you to then unlock the radio.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted with no success or you know for sure you have the correct code then the radio itself needs repaired or replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.