Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

Yeah ford ea falcon wagon duel fuel sometimes wont start and

Customer Question

Yeah ford ea falcon wagon duel fuel sometimes wont start and sometimes loose power in fourth gear. Called racv they came once as soon as they got there it started lol. Changed sparks leads fuel filter air filter. Each time runs few weels perfect then starts to pack it in. Been in to parts shop asked and each time get 100 things it could be. I just started new job so trying to fix myself until get some cash up. If it does start in the morning if i let idle for 10 mins does not seem to cut out. I am going crazy if there is a step by step procedure to fingerpoint the problem would be great help rather than fixing and changing parts hoping it fixes it.
Thanks :) ?
Category: Australia Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is not ea it is 1994 falcon wagon. Had gas fitted is duel fuel
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I would have the fuel system tested to see if this is an issue with a lack of fuel due to a fuel pump issue here.I have seen lack of fuel cause this type of fault here before with the lack of fuel issue needing resolved.If this has already been checked and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.