How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Scott Your Own Question
Scott, Master Mechanic
Category: Australia Car
Satisfied Customers: 251
Experience:  30 yrs experience with Aussie, Japanese & British cars
Type Your Australia Car Question Here...
Scott is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a 1995 EF ford, the problem is a rately tapped is

Customer Question

I have a 1995 EF ford, the problem is a rately tapped is there a way to adjust them please
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Scott replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,
Short answer is, no, unfortunately. They're what is known as hydraulic lash adjusters, & are located in the rocker arms. Best move is to replace them as a set, as they are relatively cheap to obtain..
I hope this helps!

Related Australia Car Questions