Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

I have a multifunctional display in Kluger 2006 (part number

Customer Question

Hello! I have a multifunctional display in Kluger 2006 (part number 86111-48070)
Is there an input for the rear view camera available? I can see one socket on the back of the unit is empty, that is why thought it might have the possibility to connect external camera. If that's the one, could you please share the pin out if available. Thank you! Regards. Andrey
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet

I just need the 17 digit vin number to pull schematics including back of unit and connector pinouts

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Please see VIN and back of the unit pictures attached. I have attached both views with regular cables connected and disconnected. So, you can see that one connector is free. Can it be used to connect external camera? What is pin out for it then?
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

Only the photo of the VIN number is ***** Can you try to upload the other photo again

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
With connectors once more
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Without connectors
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

Ok, checking right now. Give me a few minutes

Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

Ok, according to my diagrams that 3 pin connector location is for rear entertainment ecu if equipped, not for an external camera

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is 6 pin connector. Can you please find out pin out for external entertainment system? I have that one as well, just not the OEM one. So, will need to know pin out in order to be able to connect it correctly. Thank you.
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

sorry, I should have caught that before hitting the send button. I meant 6 pin. it goes strictly to the rear entertainment ecu

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a headrests entertainment system. There are just rca connectors available. In order to be able to connect it there is a need to know which pin is responsible for on that 6-pin connector? Could you help with that? Thank you