Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

I was wondering if you could tell me the steps that are

Customer Question

Hi, I was wondering if you could tell me the steps that are required in order to make the keyless remote control work to lock and unlock the doors and the boot so that I no longer have to use the ignition key. Thank you.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.

If this is a remote that has previously worked on your model but isn't working now on your model in some cases on some models you can hold the lock and unlock buttons down on the remote at the same time standing next to the vehicle to relearn it.I would also make sure the batteries are good in the remote as well.If this is a new replacement remote let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Thanks Pete.