Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

Have a Nissan Navara 2007 twin cab and its locked and will

Customer Question

Have a Nissan Navara 2007 twin cab and its locked and will not open with the key. A solenoid type clicking noise is coming from engine area. What do I do
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If it will not open with the key or electronically this can be due to a faulty latch or lock actuator in some cases causing this type of fault here.In this case a lock smith will have to come out and unlock the vehicle using the tools they have then it can be further tested to locate the component causing this issue here and then repaired to correct the fault from there.

Thanks Pete