Australia Car

Australian Car Repair Issues? Ask an Auto Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Australia Car

I have Hyundai terracan v6 2004 model my problem is the car

Customer Question
hi there i have Hyundai...
hi there i have Hyundai terracan v6 2004 model my problem is the car is running rough like something is breaking down i have changed spark plugs out also i have put injector cleaner in the fuel also done a oil change.The car only runs rough when i accelerate like it has water in the fuel but i know there is no water in the fuel after a couple of minutes the car runs perfect again
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Australia Car
8/27/2015
AU Auto Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 2 years ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
HI,
I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question
On the 3.5L engine, most of the time it is one or more of the coils breaking down under a load. Replace the 3 coils and I would also replace the 3 plug wires that come off of them to the other 3 cylinders.
This is a very common issue I see on the 3.5L engine
Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks
I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.
~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?
If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.
If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page. Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager