Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

Pete we have a nissan patrol 2008 model , the engine is

Customer Question

hi pete we have a nissan patrol 2008 model , the engine is crancking but does not start , we replaced fuel filter , checked all the fuses replaced also cranlkshaft sensor ,the thing is that there is no current on injectors and no current also on primery
pump and also the sane thing on the cranckshaft semsor
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
Inspect the engine wiring harness for any damage to it that may need repaired as this can cause this here.If this is all o.k. check at the fuse panels for any loose or damaged wiring or terminals needing replaced or repaired.
Thanks Pete