Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

Ford Falcon: I have a ford falcon bf that is dedicated LPG,

Customer Question

I have a ford falcon bf that is dedicated LPG, I go to start it and it will fire up like its about to run normally then it stalls
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
On some LPG model vehicles I have seen I have seen I believe what is the mixer or nozzle for the fuel input become clogged or dirty and cause issues like this here.I would have this checked by a certified specialist to see if this is the cause and cleaned to correct this issue.
Thanks Pete