sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

Corolla: Where is the crank angle sensor on my 95 corolla 7afe

Customer Question

Where is the crank angle sensor on my 95 corolla 7afe motot 16 valve efi
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

The crank sensor on your engine is just above the crank damper. If you look at the engine from the front, at about the 10:00 position you will see a sensor just behind the damper. This is the crank sensor. It goes into the block just above the dipstick tube.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Not there. There isnt any wires there niether its a 7afe motor ae102r model would it be in the distrbuter or something silly like that
This is directly from the factory service manual. Can you upload a picture of the area?