How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Pete Your Own Question
Pete, Technician
Category: Australia Car
Satisfied Customers: 27814
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
Type Your Australia Car Question Here...
Pete is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Saab Linear: I have a 2005 Saab Linear really fantastic

Customer Question

Hi I have a 2005 Saab Linear really fantastic condition my question is what is the part called on the boot of the car it's a rubber stopper that when you engage to have the roof opened it is used for the parts to rest on, kinda looks like a rubber wing. Mine has perished so I'm looking to replace it but can't find what it is called.
I look forward to your reply.
warm Regards,
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
I see no one has replied here.This is most likely due to the part hard to name or locate.This may be just called a stop or rest for the boot or top.The best place to locate the exact name is ***** ***** dealers parts department.I would see if they can provide this info to you.
Thanks Pete