How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Pete Your Own Question
Pete, Technician
Category: Australia Car
Satisfied Customers: 27814
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
Type Your Australia Car Question Here...
Pete is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hyundai TraJET: - I have a H-Trajet. I took it into

Customer Question

I have a H-Trajet. I took it into the wheel alignment garage for adjustment. They told me it has pronounced caster which they can't adjust. Is there a way to fix this?
Martin T.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
If they have not checked for any bent or damaged suspension or frame components this should be done.Usually when there is no adjustment this indicates a component is bent causing this fault here needing repaired or replaced.
Thanks Pete
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Pete,

Thanks for your assistance. I should take it in to the Hyundai garage for them to check it over as you suggest.

I had been out of town for awhile hence the slow reponse from me.

Kind regards,

Martin Tonks


New South Wales


Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
Your welcome.Let me know if you need anything else here and feel free to rate my help above if you like.
Thanks Pete