Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

Corola: toyota corola 07 no a/c and parking light on

Customer Question

toyota corola 07 no a/c and parking light on
Category: Australia Car
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
no pwar to the fuse
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
my ph(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
a Toyota Corolla 2007. The parking light is not working, there's no power to the fuse and the air conditioning system is not working, there is no power to the switch. What would be the problem?
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
If you have not had the fault codes checked at all with a scan tool that will plug in and communicate with all computers this needs done.If any codes are set these will need diagnosed to locate and repair the cause here.
I have seen issues with damaged wiring at fuse panels cause this fault and in some cases the electronic ignition switch itself at fault.This would need checked/tested further to pinpoint and repair the fault.
Thanks Pete