Australia Car

Australian Car Repair Issues? Ask an Auto Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Australia Car

Reference a 2005 model 307 sedan the car engine jerks particularly

Customer Question
when cold in spite of...
Reference a 2005 model 307 sedan the car engine jerks particularly when cold in spite of visits to a local mechanic ...otherwise the car is in good order but these mechanics have not been able to determine the cause or fix it
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Australia Car
Answered in 4 days by:
6/25/2015
AU Auto Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 2 years ago
Pete, Technician
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
A jerking feel like this here can be an issue with an engine misfire and can be caused by a fault with one or more fuel injectors atomizing incorrectly needing cleaned or replaced or an issue with in some cases an engine coolant temp sensor sending an incorrect engine coolant temp signal.
These should be checked into to see if one of these is the cause here and if a fault is found the affected component will need replaced in most cases.
Thanks Pete

I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.

Thanks Pete
Pete, Technician