Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

Toyota aurion: position of air bag ECU in the dash

Customer Question
position of air bag ECU...
position of air bag ECU in the dash
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Australia Car
6/13/2015
AU Auto Mechanic: Toyota Service, Toyota/Lexus expert replied 3 years ago
Toyota Service
Toyota Service, Toyota/Lexus expert
Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you.
The air bag ECU is not inside the dash. It is under the center console.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reply.
Thanks for choosing Just Answer. It was a pleasure to assist you today. I trust my input to your request is satisfactory to you and meets your expectations. A positive rating would be greatly appreciated for my assistance on your inquiry.
Thanks in advance and thank you again for choosing Just Answer