Enes
Enes, Volvo Mechanic
Experience:  15 Years Volvo&Car Certified Mechanic
20168386

Ford falcon futura: I have a question I have a car that's

Customer Question

Hello I have a question I have a car that's on lpg and I was driving it at night and it stalled and cut out and when I went to start it ithad a strong smell of gas and a blue flame coming from the mufflers at the front of the car....the next day it started no problem I was wondering if its safe to drive? I live in a rural area and everything is an hour two hours away and I need my car
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Enes replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome to our web page here. My name is ***** ***** I'm a Certified Car Expert Mechanic. I'm going to try to answer your question.the control solenoid for fuel lpg control must be bad not controlling pressures leaking or even pressure line leaking if you see flames and and smelled like gas I would not drive you can develop flames while drive much more and it can make car explode very dangerous to try to drive !
Expert:  Enes replied 2 years ago.
Do you have more questions for me ?