Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

My fuel pump died. So I got another one put it in now my car…

Customer Question
My fuel pump died. So...
My fuel pump died. So I got another one put it in now my car doesn't won't to start. I've got a ea82 Subaru l series
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Australia Car
5/27/2015
AU Auto Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 3 years ago
Pete, Technician
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
If your fuel pump is not coming on with this issue here this may be due to a poor connection at or to the pump or damaged wiring to the pump needing repaired.I would have the wiring checked to see if a wiring fault is found and the wiring repaired if an issue is found.
If this is not what is occurring here or the wiring is all o.k. let me know.
Thanks Pete