Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

D22: Hey today I got stuck in a bog hole I have a Nissan navara

Customer Question

Hey today I got stuck in a bog hole I have a Nissan navara d22, it won't start, it's turning over but no ignition and the glow plug light isn't turning of where should I start to look
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
Inspect all wiring and connections as well as electrical components that may have got wet or full of mud and see if any components or connections/wiring is found damaged in any way needing replaced or repaired.Most likely this is what has occurred here since this occurred after entering the bog hole.
Thanks Pete