Audi

Audi repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Happy holiday I want to replace my instrument cluster. I was…

Customer Question
Hi happy holiday I...

Hi happy holiday I want to replace my instrument cluster

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Same to you!

I was able to get pin code from the used cluster but i am having a challange to program

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Audi. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

I have vcds ross tech and a vag key code reader

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Audi
5/29/2018
Audi Mechanic: kyle swart,
 replied 2 months ago
kyle swart

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for using just answer. What is the year and model? I also have both tools and have been very successful with it. Just need to see what immo system your working with, thank you.

Kyle S.
A.S.E. certified master auto technician
licensed smog technician, test and repair, L-1 advanced engine performance certified
Certified Volkswagen technician, 2003,2004,2013,2014,2015
Volkswagen and Audi independent 12 years

Audi Mechanic: kyle swart,
 replied 2 months ago

Do you still need assistance? thanks.

Audi Mechanic: kyle swart,
 replied 1 month ago

Hopefully the information I supplied helped. Please leave me a 5 star rating, if you do not feel I deserve a 5 star rating, please let me know ahead of time and I will make sure I have done all that I can to assist you, thank you.