Audi

Audi repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Wipers not working. Power to the motor just nothing when you…

Customer Question
Wipers not working Mechanic's...

Wipers not working

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? Do you know if there is power to the wiper motor?

Power to the motor just nothing when you hit the switch 2005 audi a6 quattro

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your A6 quattro yourself? What have you tried so far?

I hooked it to snap on scanner and it said no signal to module...but i have power to motor just nothing happens...when i dirve the come on sometimes if switch is engaged

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Audi
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/31/2018
Audi Mechanic: Wolfgang, Audi master tech replied 4 months ago
Wolfgang
Wolfgang, Audi master tech

Welcome, I'm Wolfgang.

* WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.

* FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.

* PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.

* UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.

* RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

in what module and what is the fault code do you have ?

In the spare tire area is a 3x5 white options sticker. Can you take a pic and post the pic here to get factory info to assist.

Thanks

Power to motor but will not work when switch is engaged is there a relay for the wiper motor or wiper switch
I can't find it I looked everywhere...and when you pull the wiper switch back you here the washer pump cut on then back off even if your still holding it in the spray position
2005 Audi a6 quattro
Is it under the carpets??
Are you still there

Do you have VAG COM scan tool?