Audi

Audi repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Installed a new driver side window module and motor now the…

Customer Question
Installed a new driver...

Installed a new driver side window module and motor now the fuel flap door wont open,replaced comfort module and coded it,installed code 4 in cell 061 still wont work.the switch is good the actuator is good.thanks kevin

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?

About the same,customer was complaining about intermitant battery drain.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Audi?

2007 A4 sedan 4 cyl

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Sedan yourself? What have you tried so far?

This is a repair shop,window module.comfort module

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Checked all power and grounds ,they check out ok

Submitted: 29 days ago.Category: Audi
3/30/2018
Audi Mechanic: Danny, ASE Certified Technician replied 28 days ago
Danny
Danny, ASE Certified Technician
What scan tool are you using for repair? Did you be sure to put the original code into the new comfort module or did you use your scan tools coding helper to do so? Is there any fault codes in the comfort module?Have you pulled the rubber boot back between the door and body and looked at it for broken wires? I'm curious why you replaced the regulator in the tfirst place, can you explain that?
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
fault code no communication with drivers window module, I used The snap on verus then I used the vag with my lap top.I replaced the module because it was draining the battery.i look for broken wires and all were ok.
Danny
Danny
Danny, ASE Certified Technician