Audi

Audi repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Need the location of the oil filter on a 2017 Audi q7

3/26/2018
kyle swart

Is that the 2.0 or 3.0 engine? thanks.

Hello, and thanks for reply. This has the 3.0 engine

Ok. The oil filter is located on the rear of the engine, up top, slightly to the drivers side, just above the valve cover.

there it is, thank you. This is a 20,000 mile oil change, is there anything else important to do or check at this oil change mileage?

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for using just answer. Here is an image to assist, the red circle. Looks like just oil and filter, and a tire rotation are all that happens at a 20k. You could also check the pollen filter, which is due at 15k. Hopefully the information I supplied helped. Please leave me a 5 star rating, if you do not feel I deserve a 5 star rating, please let me know ahead of time and I will make sure I have done all that I can to assist you, thank you.

Kyle S.
A.S.E. certified master auto technician
licensed smog technician, test and repair, L-1 advanced engine performance certified
Certified Volkswagen technician, 2003,2004,2013,2014,2015
Volkswagen and Audi independent 12 years

kyle swart
Thanks, ***** ***** here.