Audi

Audi repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

What is the correct type oil and filter, and quantity of…

Hello, what is the correct...
Hello, what is the correct type oil and filter, and quantity of engine oil for a 2016 Q7. I also need the reset procedure. Thank you.
3/26/2018
Kevin
Kevin, Technician

Hi im kevin can i get vin number ?

WA1LAAF70HD011650
Thanks

-Ok oil filter part number -06E 115 562 E

Engine oil -you need 5w-30 fully synthetic engine oil 052 195 M2

the oil service warning can be set through the mmi by going to service menu and selecting reset oil service .if you have and other warning like the inspection warning it can only be reset using diagnostic tool

Thank you. Quantity of oil for this engine please.

Sorry didnt see the reply i missed that out many apologies .the oil capacity is 6.7 litres or 7.1 qrts

Please remember to rate my service and let me know if you need anything else at all

Kevin
Kevin, Technician