Audi

Audi repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

02023 Terminal 87 DTC code. DTC 02023. 2006 A4 quattro

Customer Question
02023 Terminal 87 DTC...

02023 Terminal 87 DTC code

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?

DTC 02023

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '87 Audi?

2006 A4 quattro convert 3.0

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your A4 quattro yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have read the fault and i am trying to see what can cause it

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Everytime i hit the button i get this fault

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Audi
I replaced the CCM (actually have 2 working used ones) and i get the same fault when i try and open the top 02023 - Terminal 87. I have cleaned the connections and want to know what can cause fault 02023 when its not the CCM?
3/24/2018
Audi Mechanic: Danny, ASE Certified Technician replied 4 months ago
Danny
Danny, ASE Certified Technician
If the comfort module didn't fix it then you're looking at a faulty top control module. Car-part.com is a good source for those, they actually updated the part, so you should try to get the later suffix letter on the end of the module if possible.
Where is the Top Control Module? The CCM was under the drivers floor
Car-part.com does not list anything like that i can find
On A 2006 A4 quattro, where is the roof top control unit 8H0959255 located?
Audi Mechanic: Wolfgang, Audi master tech replied 4 months ago
Wolfgang
Wolfgang, Audi master tech

Welcome, I'm Wolfgang.

* WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.

* FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.

* PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.

* UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.

* RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

1. In the spare tire area is a 3x5 white options sticker. Can you take a pic and post the pic here to get factory info to assist.
  2. is that the only code in the CCm?
  3. if you have vag com please scan entire vehicle and post log here.

Thanks

When would be a good time to schedule a call
Tomorrow morning about 1030 est will work. I do need a pic of the options sticker in the spare tire area.