Audi

Audi repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Got out of the car. returned 10 minutes later and the car…

Customer Question
Got out of the...

Got out of the car. returned 10 minutes later and the car AUDI A4 does not start, there is a clicking sound the lights and radio comes on, however there is a sporadic message which states the battery is low

Mechanic's Assistant: How old is the battery? And have you tested it with a voltmeter?

I purchased the car about 2 years ago used Its a 2012 with 70,000 miles

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your A4 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Too late to call a tow truck tonight , I just looking for diagnostics tonight

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No. Send help

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Audi
3/21/2018
Audi Mechanic: Audi0405, Technician replied 3 months ago
Audi0405
Audi0405, Technician

Good afternoon you more then likely have low battery voltage, i recommend you have the vehicle jump started to see if the battery level is too low more then likely this is your issue , this is a common issue if the battery goes too low . I hope this helps please dont forget to provide feedback for the help provided thank you

Also forgot to mention the key got stuck in the ignition

Yes the battery is low try jumping the vehicle first i hope this helps please dont forget to provide feedback for the help provided thank you

Please dont forget to provide feedback for the help provided thank you