Audi

Audi repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

How do I change the front turn signal bulb on 2012 R8?

3/11/2018
EricFromCT
EricFromCT, ASE Certified Technician

Hi. Welcome to chat! My name is ***** ***** I am currently a factory dealer auto mechanic. I will attempt to assist you with your concern today.

I thought you had an A8. I have never replaced the bulb in an R8 before. But I know in the A8 the headlamp assembly needs to be removed. But I would assume it is likely the same.

This answer does not help me. A8 and R8 are two different cars.

I understand. I am unsure of the R8. My service info is not very helpful with that. I will open this up to other Audi experts that may be more familiar with your car. Thanks.

Wolfgang
Wolfgang, Audi master tech

Welcome, I'm Wolfgang, Master Audi Tech.

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.
  1. I do need the vin # to get the factory information to assist.

Thanks

VIN is WUAENAFG3CN000957. I am looking for step by step description or diagram. The problem is all the plastic coverings to get to light assembly.

i know that is why the descriptive way is needed!!

give me a bit!

thanks

hey left or right side?

It is on left driver side

thanks

here are the direct info from audi!!

anything else?

if not.....

I try to be online 365 days a year.

I only earn a paycheck when a customer rates me Ok, Good, Excellent.

This rating is VERY IMPORTANT! Your rating compensates me on my time and my expertise on your issue!

A lot of the repair information and fixes are hard to come by!!

I HAVE DONE MY PART IN HELPING YOU AND I DO EXPECT THE SAME WITH A 5 STAR RATING!!!

Please be kind enough to leave a rating for our Q&A using the 'stars' at the top of the page when I have answered all your questions. A 5-star rating is very much appreciated! Rating my answer does not cost you extra. Bonuses are also greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks and my pleasure!

Wolfgang

e8e614e4-61ec-469a-885d-...PNGe8e614e...PNG1ed6bd96-2346-4662-8845-...PNG1ed6bd9...PNG37512c06-e7b0-4701-bcbe-...PNG37512c0...PNG8b339b2c-0c1d-4fa7-a6d5-...PNG8b339b2...PNG

Oliver is the information there?

Wolfgang
Wolfgang, Audi master tech
I am reviewing the instructions. Thanks for your help. I will try your instructions you've provided. I will provide my ratings.