Audi

Audi repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Wondering if the 2015 Audi A8 headlight will work for the…

Wondering if the 2015 Audi...
Wondering if the 2015 Audi A8 headlight will work for the 2014 Audi A8. Doing the facelift conversion on my a8 and don’t know if it’s a plug and play are if I would need to change the harness out in order for the new lights to work.
Answered in 1 day by:
3/12/2018
kyle swart

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for using just answer. Have you tried doing a part number cross reference? Give me the part # from your old headlamp assembly and ill see what I can come up with, thank you.

Kyle S.
A.S.E. certified master auto technician
licensed smog technician, test and repair, L-1 advanced engine performance certified
Certified Volkswagen technician, 2003,2004,2013,2014,2015
Volkswagen and Audi independent 12 years

According to audi's parts system, 2012-2015 led headlamp assemblies are the same. Hopefully the information I supplied helped. Please leave me a 5 star rating, if you do not feel I deserve a 5 star rating, please let me know ahead of time and I will make sure I have done all that I can to assist you, thank you.

kyle swart