Audi

Audi repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My back lights quit working all of them. Brake running turn…

Customer Question
My back lights quit...

My back lights quit working all of them

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

Brake running turn and reverse evertthijng in the back end

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Audi?

And my information on the dash

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Audi?

20w

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

02 TT

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I just checked a

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Audi
I checked the fuses and they are all good I replaced all the bulbs
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/10/2018
Audi Mechanic: Chris (aka - Moose), Technician replied 4 months ago
Chris (aka - Moose)

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• THE TIME I AM ONLINE, 7 days a week normally online around midday and then late evening until early morning.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website normally after my first reply. I complete calls where I feel it is a benefit.
  • UPLOADED LINKS I SEND, if I upload dropbox links, they will open on a home PC, often they fail on a work PC, on a phone use the box on the top right of your phone screen for direct download.

Step one is to check the brown wire at the rear lamps to see if it is a good ground. All rear lamps are on the same ground G50 connected to the body at the left side of the trunk. It may be corroded or broken. Let me know that result

You now will see a rating scale 1=bad to-5=excellent because I have posted a full or partial answer instead of an info request. When you rate I get a portion of the deposit you made, no rating means you still paid, but I earn nothing. My goal is understanding your question, and addressing it in full detail. In return, receiving a 5-star rating. Rating does not close the post or stop the conversation. Please keep in contact and reply as much as needed. Thanks, Chris