Audi

Audi repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have no owners manual and the fuse box panel does not show…

Customer Question
I have no owners...

I have no owners manual and the fuse box panel does not show you what fuse is what. Im trying to find the door bell

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Audi. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

I am just requesting and been trying to find an accurate fuse diagram for my car so any pictures would be greatful

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Audi
3/9/2018
Audi Mechanic: David Craig, Auto Mechanic replied 1 month ago
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be more than happy to assist you, the doorbell? do you mean the warning that the door is open? what year, model and engine size?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
1999 audi a4 quattro 1.8t

thanks. standby please

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No I can figure it out with fuse location number I just didn't want to start pulling fuses randomly but my patience is short I just bought this car and the door bell is possessed

please standby. find the correct locations on an Audi is difficult

I cant find the correct location of the fuse so I'm going to open this up to the others.

Audi Mechanic: AudiDoc, Independent Audi Shop Owner replied 1 month ago
AudiDoc
AudiDoc, Independent Audi Shop Owner

Hello there. The door chime is integrated into the instrument cluster and does not require a separate fuse. What exactly is going on with the door chime?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It just randomly goes off and never did this until I filled in the fuse slots that were empty and now it does it all the time for long periods of time

And when you removed those fuses, does it still behave this way?

Also, are you seeing any sort of indicator that your driver's door is open?

AudiDoc
AudiDoc
AudiDoc, Independent Audi Shop Owner