Audi

Audi repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

What is the average cost to replace an engine in a 2010 A4…

Customer Question
What is the average...

What is the average cost to replace an engine in a 2010 A4 Audi

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Audi
3/7/2018
Audi Mechanic: David Craig, Auto Mechanic replied 4 months ago
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'll be more than happy to assist you, Please allow me a few minutes to review your information. Thank you.

Every shop has different labor rates. plus as far as the cost of the engine depends on whether the engine is new, remanufactured or a junkyard engine. The only thing I can tell you is the labor hours of doing the job which is over 20 hours

What is avg cost for each of those scenarios?

new engine around 5,000.00... remanufactured around 2500-3500.00... junkyard around(###) ###-####depending on mileage)

anything else I can help with

hows it going?