Audi

Audi repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My 08 Audi TT has the coolant alarm turn on when it is cold.

Customer Question
My 08 Audi TT...

My 08 Audi TT has the coolant alarm turn on when it is cold. After 2-3 min. the alarm goes off

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you tried locking and unlocking the driver's side door using the key itself?

The temp Gage

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your TT yourself? What have you tried so far?

G I checked the coolant level

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Everything else is ok

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Audi
1/7/2018
Audi Mechanic: Wolfgang, Audi master tech replied 6 months ago
Wolfgang
Wolfgang, Audi master tech

Welcome, I'm Wolfgang.

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

where is the coolant level when it is cold in the bottle?

is the coolant pink , green or another color?

thanks

i do need a vin # of the vehicle to get the factory info.

This is pink coolant. The vin is truaf38j781000266. The coolant level is always between the proper marks on the reservoir.
thanks

if you can look inside the reservoir there is a metal U shaped element . does the element look like it has a coating of residue?

thanks

can you call me using my home phone instead of my cell?

i can but the premium service needs to be utilized!

i have tried but there is a funding failure!!

still waiting for the funding so i can make the call