Audi

Audi repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2012 Audi A6 and I replaced my grill with a rs6…

Customer Question
I have a 2012...

I have a 2012 Audi A6 and I replaced my grill with a rs6 grill and I took the front bumper off and disconnected the parking sensors and I put the bumper back on and reconnected the sensors but now it’s saying I have a interruption with sensors when I Scanned it

Mechanic's Assistant: Which particular sensor are you asking about? And have any trouble codes been triggered?

The front park assist sensors

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your A6 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yea because it was a fairly easy job but now the park assist isn’t working and the back up camera doesn’t go on when I reverse and the park assist button

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That’s pretty much it...I just want to know where I’m going wrong

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Audi
12/30/2017
Audi Mechanic: Audi0405, Technician replied 6 months ago
Audi0405
Audi0405, Technician

Good afternoon can you tell me what trouble codes you had in the system when you scanned the system?