Audi

Audi repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Its a 2003 A4 and my battery keeps dying. I havnt but I

Customer Question
Its a 2003 A4...

Its a 2003 A4 and my battery keeps dying

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you tested the battery with a voltmeter? And can you see if it's leaking or not?

I havnt but I believe its leaking because its dying.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your A4 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Changed my battery.disconnect my stereo and my sunroof.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

What's the best engine oil for a 2003 Audi A4.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Audi
12/28/2017
Audi Mechanic: David Craig, Auto Mechanic replied 6 months ago
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'll be more than happy to assist you, Please allow me a few minutes to review your information. Thank you.

Do you have a voltmeter?

No

can you get one?

Thank u very much., appreciate ur concern but would rather text.

just ignore the pop ups

can you get one?

I guess I could.

ok, then when you get one, let me know and we will check a few things. thank you

hows it going?