Audi

Audi Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Audi

I have a 2016 Q7 I found this morning that its airbag light…

Customer Question
Hi I have a...

Hi I have a 2016 Q7 I found this morning that its airbag light doesnt go off i have been done 6000 kms over 10 months on it... what can I do?

Mechanic's Assistant: Is anything interfering with the seatbelt latch?

I havent checked I left it at home and took another car...

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 6000 yourself? What have you tried so far?

I am trying to understand the issues by reading forums online havent tried anything yet will go home and see and check out any options that I may gather during the day

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Nop, just that the car is fairly new...and I am mostly the only passenger in the car

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Audi
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/26/2017
Audi Mechanic: Gary, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 month ago
Gary
Gary, ASE Certified Technician

Hello! My name is Gary.
Welcome to JustAnswer.
I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with a reply shortly.

Hello there,

The car is under warranty, so you should contact the dealer.

An airbag system fault could be anything these days, considering the amount of components they have.

Be aware that while a fault is evident the system may not deploy in an accident if necessary.

Hope this helps.

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Gary

Hello again,

Do you need any further help?

I hope my advice has been of assistance to you.

Kind regards

Gary

Gary
Gary
Gary, ASE Certified Technician