Audi

Audi Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Audi

My 2009 s6 is giving off a fair amount of gas like fumes…

Customer Question
Hi, My 2009 s6 is giving...
My 2009 s6 is giving off a fair amount of gas like fumes around the car and being picked up in the cabin. The car has presently had fairly extensive work done on engine seals due to oil leaks.
Any suggestions ?
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Audi
12/24/2017
Audi Mechanic: Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems replied 2 months ago
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

Hey how are you,I will try to help you with this issue

if the seals been replace they must have taken the fuel rail off and fuel injectors off, that will be the area I would check first and towards the back of the intake if the smell going thru the firewall into you hvac system usually that is what happens,

but this might cause a fire ,so I would suggests not driving much and take back in .

you are welcome

Please Read Below How to Get Back in touch with Me

Please Take a Second and Click the Stars at the Top of Your Screen To Rate Me , So I May Receive my Credit , A 5 Stars Rating is Much Appreciated

Follow Up Questions are Included in The Price of Your Question ,So Feel Free To Ask Me.

Please Keep in Mind that when you Rate Me , it Does Not End our Conversation.

You Can Always Come Back to this Conversation and Ask Me any Follow up Question you May have on this Issue

(You can Copy this Link Page & Paste it in your Browser when Ready and it will Open up our Conversation Again)

or there should be a Tab on your Screen to Add me As Your Favorite Expert

I'm Online Daily from 7 Am Till Late Eastern Time Zone

Thank You
Chad Farhat

Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat