Audi

Audi repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I replaced the rear wiper motor assembly and still can't get…

Customer Question
I replaced the rear...

I replaced the rear wiper motor assembly and still can't get the wiper to work. is there a fuse that could be bad or what can I check to see that it has power?

Mechanic's Assistant: Most vehicles have two fuse panels. Have you located both?

Just the one under the dash and all looks good

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Audi?

1999 Subaru Forester AWD

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Forester yourself? What have you tried so far?

I went to a wrecking yard and purchased the whole wiper assembly. And put it in correctly. And still no rear wiper, checked fuses under the dash and they looked good. What should I do next?

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No thats everything

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Audi
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/20/2017
Audi Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 5 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

We need to do some electrical tests next do you have a multimeter?

AudiDoc
AudiDoc
AudiDoc, Independent Audi Shop Owner